Council, in partnership with TransLink will provide free public transport for everyone in Noosa from Friday, 26 December 2014 to Sunday, 4 January 2015.
The free services include:
- Route 626 Tewantin to Sunrise Beach via Noosa Heads
- Route 627 Tewantin to Sunshine Beach via Noosa Heads
- Route 628 Noosa Parklands to Noosa Junction via Noosa Civic
- Route 629 Tewantin to Noosa Junction via Noosa Civic
- Route 632 Noosa to Cooran via Cooroy and Pomona
- Boreen Point-Tewantin Flexilink
- Council Cabs
There will also be an hourly shuttle service, Route 064 from Peregian Beach to Noosa Heads.
The Free Holiday Buses initiative aims to reduce traffic congestion at Noosa’s busiest locations by making free, easy, stress-free and convenient public transport available to all residents and visitors. This initiative is funded by the Public Transport Levy.
For timetable information visit TransLink or phone 13 12 30 anytime.
Feedback Survey – WIN $100
Your feedback is important, please provide your feedback by completing our short online survey and go in the draw to win a $100 Visa gift card. Survey live from 26 December – conditions apply.