Welcome to Brisbane’s dedicated news hub for Brisbane’s new entertainment precinct – Queens Wharf.
In what will become Brisbane’s biggest and most expensive private and public development in it’s history, the new Integrated Casino Resort and Entertainment Precinct along George and Wharf Streets will be a generation project, changing both the dynamics of the CBD as well as the look of Brisbane’s skyline.
This dedicated page has been set up to provide up to date reports on all news activity relating to the new precinct which includes:
- New Casino Complex and affiliated hotel / entertainment development including the old Treasury building
- The new Underground Bus and Train station and tunnel – being constructed underneath the complex
- Any associated development along Northbank or South Bank
- Construction of 1 William Street, the government’s new headquarters building
- Queens Wharf Heritage Street